Sunday 3 April 2011

Day Seven! - 2KCBWDAY7


Day seven of the annual knitting and crochet blog week

"Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to craft – alone or in more social environments, when watching TV or whilst taking bus journeys. What items do you like to surround yourself with whilst you twirl your hook like a majorette’s baton or work those needles like a skilled set of samurai swords. Do you always have snacks to hand, or are you a strictly ‘no crumbs near my yarn!’ kind of knitter."

I feel sort of sad that we have come to day seven of the knitting and crochet blog week already. I was just getting into it! My ultimate hope is that this challenge will make me remember to blog more frequently. I have so many things lined up so hopefully I will manage!

Over the past year I have been almost completely bed-bound because my health has dipped further, so everything I do is from my bed including crocheting, knitting and blogging. I find I either crochet or knit (or sometimes both!) every single day, and always have the TV on through my laptop whilst doing it. If I'm following a particularly tricky pattern I choose something to watch that I don't need to concentrate on, like the Create and Craft channel or something I've watched a few times before.
As far as snacking goes, I have snacks near but hardly ever eat them whilst I'm knitting or crocheting. If I need to snack I put my work down for a while! I always worry I will make my work crummy or greasy or something, and worry even more when I'm making it for someone else!


To finish of the week, I have put together a selection of pictures from my posts for the challenge! These are my favourite ones, and I think they sum the week up nicely :)



Well, for the last time, thank you for joining me to see what I did for the challenge! If you are a new visitor hello! *waves* I hope this is not the last time I see you, and welcome all of your future visits!

Much love, Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment