Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas is Getting Closer!

With only 38 days left until Christmas I decided to start making my Christmas cards! Its later than I normally start but my health has held me back this year. Never the less I still plan to have all cards made and sent by the end of the first week of December! Hopefully I'm not being too optimistic...
Anyway, here is the card I made last night:


I used Stamps and paper from the Honey and Hugs collection and coloured them in with Copic markers and Promarkers. I added subtle shading to the deer and presents, and accentuated the eye and dots on her scarf with a white gel pen. I added Sakura clear glaze to the dots on her scarf and the dots on her back. Green and silver glitter was used for baubles on the tree, and I inked the 'Happy Christmas' words with a red ink pad to help them stand out a bit more.

Here is a closer image of the deer and tree.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
crazy 4 challenges - Christmas
polly craft challenge blog - Glittery Christmas
ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Reindeer
cute card thursday - Anything Goes
sketch saturday- Sketch
the secret crafter saturday challenge - Sparkle and Shine
ABC Challenge - H is for Holidays
copic creations - Shading

Thanks for looking, Sam xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week Sam ! Your card is simply delicious ! Love the image ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La.Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card cute reindeer and I love that tree
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations! Thank you. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete