Tuesday 9 November 2010

Busy busy busy! (and Emma's birthday present)


Hello! Sorry for the very very late second post!

Happy belated Halloween and Bonfire Night! :)

Well since my last post (has it really been that long?) I have been to Wales for 3 weeks (woo!) My Mum owns a caravan there so we went to stay for a while! I did much resting and much shopping! The weather was mostly cold and rainy, but we had some sun. We didn't get chance to go to a firework display so no lovely photo's of that, but I do have some photo's of my sisters birthday present I crocheted :)



It was meant to look like her dog, Dodger, but it doesn't much... However she loved it all the same! The card I was making ended up turning into a picture which I framed for her:







I drew her myself based on a stamp I liked, but since I didnt own the stamp I found it on the internet and copied it the best I could. She is coloured in with promarkers and copics :)
What do you think?

Thanks for reading! Much love, Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment