Thursday 31 March 2011

Day Three! - 2KCBWDAY3


Day three of the annual knitting and crochet blog week

"Tidy mind, tidy stitches.
How do you keep your yarn wrangling organised? It seems like an easy to answer question at first, but in fact organisation exists on many levels. Maybe you are truly not organised at all, in which case I am personally daring you to try and photograph your stash in whatever locations you can find the individual skeins. However, if you are organised, blog about an aspect of that organisation process, whether that be a particularly neat and tidy knitting bag, a decorative display of your crochet hooks, your organised stash or your project and stash pages on Ravelry."

I have a little problem with this one! When I was planning my blog posts earlier today I took pictures of everything I needed for the post. However, I forgot I was also doing this post, so forgot to take pictures of my stash! So my plan is to tell you about my stash but show you pictures of other peoples that I like :)

So, my stash is rather small. It takes up 3 small, flat boxes. Nothing exciting, but enough for me to make things spur of the moment. (However, I plan to rectify this by buying many many more yarns as soon as I can afford to!) If I ever plan to do a specific project for a present I buy the yarn I need, so so far I have had no problems. My crochet hooks are stored in the wrap that I got with my subscription to the art of crochet, and my knitting needles are stored in a rather strange long case that came with the art of knitting!

So here are the images I found through google images!

These are loooovely..... I would love to own all these!!! *sigh*

Wow that's one tiny image! Sorry about that! However, I love the colour organisation of this!

WOW! This one looks like a shop!! (And it checked, it really isn't!!) Oh I'd sooo love to have so much yarn and have it on show....

I loved the neatness of this. I'd love to have my yarn so neatly in a wardrobe!

And I couldn't resist this when I saw it... Totally off topic, but so so beautiful! My new yarn crush!!! If only I knew where it came from....




So there you have it! My yarn stash wishlist! :)

Much love, Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment