Friday 3 December 2010

Photography

I thought I'd share with you a few of my photography pictures. Ever since being little I have always loved photography and took pictures of everything. The hardest thing about getting so ill was having to step back a little from taking pictures so I could focus on getting better. My illness has caused me to lose a lot of eyesight leaving me partially sighted, but i still take pictures whenever I can! When I get better my dream is to be a professional photographer. I love nature, scenery and macro shots, I also like to take a lot of 'alternate perception' photo's. I usually see things people don't, or things that they ignore. I find beauty in things people find horrible. I also like to take pictures of natural situations that people are in, rather than them smiling at the camera.
So here are a few of my pictures, I hope you like them!












Please leave a comment, I would love your feedback!

Much love, Sam xxx

1 comment: